2 nights in deluxe room with lake view
This package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 persons;
- Upgrade to room next category upon availability;
- Daily buffet breakfast;
- Welcome drink served at bar panoramic terrace;
- Use of the hotel pool, sauna, fitness and solarium;
- Art-historical guide book Borromeo Islands and Angera cliff;
- Private boat transfer from hotel to Isola Bella;
- Visit of the island accompanied by a private guide;
- Dinner in a typical restaurant on the Isola Bella*;
- Private boat transfer from hotel to Isola Madre.
Price is per person per day, including VAT & service.
Tourist tax to be paid at the hotel on departure
Services included in the package are not subject to any refund if they are not enjoyed.
Период: 14.04.2017 - 07.10.2017
The deep waters of Lake Maggiore leave out a handful of small islands, known for their always extremely mild climate, so unusual for an area so close to snow-capped mountains ... the pre-Alps and the Alps.
Those islands are owned by the Borromeo family since 1600. The small Isola Bella, transformed in an imaginary vessel has always been used for official visits while Isola Madre was a place to rest: here you can find plants brought back from travels or given away by guests who began to visit the island on a word of mouth among the scientific community. Both gardens are places of great beauty in which to stroll
and enjoy the green, smells, colours…
The Palaces on the islands reveal areas where sumptuousness and elegance are in a perfect balance: tapestries, furniture, statues, paintings and stucco are admirably preserved.
Hard not to be fascinated by the caves of Isola Bella, places of coolness, but especially of relaxation or the gallery of paintings, the heart of the Borromeo family collection started in the late seventeenth century by today.